TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The lead passenger in a group must be at least 18 years old and willing to accept the terms and conditions on behalf of the entire group when the reservation is made.
- The group’s financial responsibility for the reservation’s payment is transferred to the passenger who volunteers to take the role of Lead Passenger.
- When you make the reservation, you are needed to pay either the required deposit or the whole price (depending on the date of your chosen vacation).
- Your reservation will be confirmed by email.
- You are responsible for making the full payment by the due date.
- Your reservation will be considered canceled if the remaining balance is not paid by the due date, and we reserve the right to do so.
- There are fees associated with cancellations.
Changing your booking 7 days’ notice
- You are required to put the primary passenger’s name on the booking and must let us know about this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we will do our best to assist you, we cannot promise that we will be able to make the adjustment you have asked.
- In the event that we are unable to assist you and you do not choose to proceed with the original booking, we will consider this to be a cancellation from you, and an administration fee will be applicable.
- It is possible that your reservation can be transferred to another individual who is more suited in the event that you or any member of your group is unable to go.
- When there are less than 14 days to the start of a trip, we are unable to make any changes to a booking for that trip.
If we postpone or cancel your vacation
- We retain the right to cancel any holiday due to circumstances that are beyond our control. This includes the possibility that we will have to cancel the holiday because insufficient individuals have booked it.
- In the extremely unlikely event that we are forced to cancel your reservation owing to a lack of demand, we will make every effort to contact you at least ten days before your trip and provide alternate vacation options, provided that those options are still available.
Increasing or decreasing the length of your vacation
- If you make the decision to go back home earlier than planned, we will not be able to issue a refund for any services that you have not used. If you decide to cut your vacation short and return home earlier than planned under circumstances in which you will not have a reasonable cause for complaint about the standard of accommodation or services provided, we will not offer you any refund for the portion of your vacation that was not completed and we will not be liable for any associated costs that you may incur as a result.
The terms and conditions of travel
- For both the outbound and the inbound journey, it is your responsibility to make sure that you arrive at the appropriate departure place at the appropriate time. This also applies to any rest stops that are taken along the way, as well as any excursions that are taken.
- We reserve the unrestricted right to cut short a client’s vacation in the case that they engage in inappropriate behavior that places other guests in jeopardy, creates an uncomfortable environment, or is annoying.
- We are unable to take responsibility for any delays, disruptions, or cancellations that may occur during your vacation as a result of traffic, adverse weather conditions, labor disputes, or any other event that is beyond our power to control.
- We do not assume responsibility for the loss of or damage to client belongings, regardless of whether they were left on the coach accidentally or on purpose.
- Your allowed carry-on baggage is one medium-sized suitcase that cannot weigh more than 17 kg.
- Your bags are your responsibility to look after. You are responsible for ensuring that your luggage is loaded, since we do not accept responsibility for any items that are forgotten behind.
Process for Handling Complaints
- During your trip, your driver or tour manager should be able to assist you with any questions or concerns that may arise, no matter how trivial.
- If it’s a more significant issue, for instance, you can send an email to the hotel management if you’re having trouble with the accommodations. You have the option to file an official complaint with UK Coach Tours if, for whatever reason, you do not receive a response within seven days. Send it to us via e-mail, and we’ll check into it.
- In the event that you have a complaint, we will do our best to address it promptly and objectively.
Seat assignments on the coach
- We apologize, but we are unable to honor specific seat requests at this time.
coaches who don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol
- On any coach that Trips & Tours charters for holidays or day trips, smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, as well as the use of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
Passport and visa requirements
- British citizens who intend to travel outside of the country are required to have a current passport. When traveling by coach to the Republic of Ireland, nationals of the United Kingdom are not required to present a passport. Those who are not nationals of the United Kingdom may also need a visa; they should check with the embassies in their respective countries. It is up to you to verify that you are in compliance with all passport, visa, health, and immigration requirements that are associated with your itinerary. Regarding this topic, all the information we can supply is broad.
- Passports must typically be valid for travel for at least another six months beyond the intended date of departure from the country. In the event that you are unable to travel or suffer any other loss as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration regulations, or health procedures, we do not accept any responsibility for your situation. Please be aware that for reasons of national security, passports are obligatory for all cruise holidays, despite the route used.
Safeguarding of Data
- We need to collect certain personal facts from you so that we can complete your booking and ensure that your travel arrangements may be carried out in the most efficient manner possible. These will include, as appropriate, the names and addresses of the members of the party, the credit/debit card or other payment details, and any special requirements, such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen holiday arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose your religious beliefs. We are obligated to send your personal information to the businesses and organizations that require it in order to facilitate the provision of your vacation (for instance, hotels, transportation companies, credit/debit firms, and banks).
- The information may also be shared to organizations that perform background checks or credit checks, as well as public officials such as customs and immigration if they have a request for it or if it is required by law in some other way. When you submit us with personal information such as that which was stated above, you are giving your approval for us to use such information in the manner that was indicated above. Unless you specifically state otherwise in writing, we have the right to assume that you do not object to any of the actions described above being carried out by us. We take the protection of the personal information you share with us very seriously and have suitable safety measures in place.
Rules for Covid 19
- 9 Covid-19 (coronavirus)
- If the nation you are traveling to has closed its borders while you are there, you are eligible to receive a full refund for any holiday or day trip that you have booked via ukcoachtours. It is your obligation to check the entering conditions imposed by the local government. We assume no responsibility for denial to enter a nation and will not issue refunds in such cases.
- Before you go, a physical copy of your vaccination record is required. Get a letter from NHS COVID that says you are vaccinated or non-vaccinated NHS (www.nhs.uk). It is your obligation to organize the necessary documentation based on whether or not you have been vaccinated. You may need to take a PCR or lateral flow test within 72 or 48 hours of traveling, and we recommend that you pre-order this test. There are many different websites to choose from, such as Pre-departure – Covid Randox. This requirement may apply to you depending on your destination. We strongly advise that you print off multiple copies of your Covid pass letter and keep them in a safe place.
- Before you are allowed back into the UK, you will need to fill out a Passenger Locator Form that was given to you while you were abroad. Complete the Passenger Locator form on GOV.UK by going to the following website: https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel.